Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Wordless Wednesday

I don't even have to hunt for happy faces anymore...they just pop out at me.  Maybe you too will start noticing the simple things and remember - don't take life too seriously and always know you are Loved!



This little one was in zucchini I cooked up.

Last Sunday in church, I was telling a joke I heard to a fellow who is a natural joke teller (I am not).  He didn't laugh at my joke and I was bummed.  Only to look down at my feet and there on the floor was a smiley sticker. I love stickers! So a smiley sticker was a double blessing.  I think God liked my joke :-) Want to hear it:
"Need an ark?"......"I Noah guy."

This happy one fell into place when I was eating my crackers for snack. 

And this one, I will leave it to you. Do you see it?  It was in last month's Victoria magazine.  I just had to smile.


Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hello!
I love how you see smiley faces in everything. :) That's neat.

I hope you have a lovely day!

Blessings in Christ,
Ashley
ashleysyarnworks.etsy.com
creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

A Joyful Chaos said...

I see it in the last photo too. It made me smile as well.

Blessings~