Monday, January 18, 2021

Audio book Marriage to a Difficult Man

Sunrise at our country home.

 Hello Ladies,

I am stepping out of my usually once a week post to share a book that has been mentioned many times in paths I've crossed, whether online blogs or in person friends. The book is called Marriage to a Difficult Man by Ms. Dobbs.

The audio book found here Marriage to a Difficult Man is on SermonAudio.com and is free. The story is something I am enjoying as I go about my housework, though it is not as clear of a recording I would like, but I'm grateful it's free.

A free audio supports my goal this year to not purchase anything new unless it's replacing something. I am finding this is challenging, which is very good for me. 

Have a blessed day. Enjoy a cozy afternoon and cup of tea, and know I'm praying for you.

Dee

1 comment:

Mama to 12, so far said...

Thank you for the link. I think I’ll give it a listen.