Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie!


Yesterday was my husband's birthday! I won't say how old he is but let's just say next year we may need the fire extinguisher near by! (I love you dear!!)
.
Danielle came home for supper and dessert, it made his day. We are not big dessert eaters, so I bought a tiny cake thinking I could get all the candles on. Tee hee hee, I got 'um on ok! The center flame that is taller is actually a different candle than the rest. That one represented the past year.
.
We have a family tradition. When it's your birthday...no utensils. That means no utensils for even ice cream. It has made for some interesting birthday's together. Both girls have grumbled through the years but it's a tradion that we started when I met Chris and his girls were 2 and 4. Danielle just dove in and a new tradtion was born!
.
Happy Birthday Chris, and may God protect you and bring peace to your soul in this next year.

No comments: