Sunday, June 02, 2024

Finally summer here

I change the flowers in my 'bike' each fall and spring too. So much fun.

 Hello Ladies,

We are finally having warmer days here. I may be able to get my little starts in the ground without fear of them freezing. 

My neighbor lost half of hers last week due to a freeze. 28 degrees that morning, whew!

As I am changing the house to match the season, I wondered what others do.  

I love Lydia's changes. I think she changes hers monthly. You will have to pop over to her blog at HomeLiving and see what see has been up to.  I love the season when she decorates with this vibrant turquoise
blue. So pretty.

I change my couch cushions, door wreath, veranda decorating finally, and my table decorations each week have more spring summer things. Like now I have a little birdhouse my grandson painted and a little bird next to it that I found at a local boutique.

Bed quilt is changed and blankets on the couch are changed to lighter ones. 

The menu change, as well as our closets. 

Love the signs of summer!

What do you do for your home to show signs of the change in season.



Blessings to you,

Dee



No comments: