Friday, March 24, 2006

Choosing Home

As I continue to settle into being a stay-at-home wife, I find the enemy takes advantage of every opportunity to tempt me to spend my time away from home. Distractions, believing other things (like me) are more important than tending to our home and family..and most importantly God. I found a great article to give me a boost for a few more weeks and help me keep focused. I hope this link works, and most of all I hope you enjoy it. She did a great job!

http://www.choosinghome.com/article-choosinghomechoosinghim.html

~Homemakersheart

2 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

we ALL get sidetracked! dont beat yourself up, the enemy is great at that also, after he lures us away from our homes, than he also rubs it in our faces! you are doing a wonderful job! its great to refocus and get that fresh start we all need! i do this frequently!
xoxoxo

Zoanna said...

Hi, I found you thru a comment on Lulu's blog (whom I found thru 25 Things for Charity, of which I'm a part). It's always nice to "meet" a fellow Christian and stay-at-home mom. I can identify with the distractions, not the least of which is this computer. Now back to the laundry....Rom. 8:35-38.