Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tag..

I found this tag at http://dawnathome.typepad.com/by_sun_and_candlelight/. So if you read this consider yourself tagged as well.

What is your favorite Sorrowful Mystery? The 5th one, when Jesus is on the cross and He says "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do." Does that not fit perfectly even in today. It does in my life, I do things that later I just hang my head and beg for forgivenss because I didn't know or understand. Praise God for His Mercy and Love!

What is your favorite Station of the Cross? How do you have a favorite one of these? I suppose the most impressionable one is being nailed to the cross. Jesus could have done several things to get out of this, but He didn't. He knew what He had to do, not just for those who where there with Him in those moments. But for all time, before and after. He laid there and let them hammer those nails into His precious hands and feet, knowing He truly is innocent. But all for the greater glory of God and for the forgivness of our sins.

What is your Lenten Resolution(s)? To give up the one thing I enjoy, a good cup of tea, to help me in this journey towards Easter. To pray the 7 Penetential Psalms.

Do you use Holy Water during Lent? At church, yes.

How many times do you go to Mass during Lent? On Sundays and Holy Week.

No comments: