Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wordless Wednesday - Smiles

While I haven't been posting regularly, I do think of many things I want to post.   This is one of them. Wordless Wednesday!

I have read about this on several blogs I have followed through the years. Since I love to capture creative Happy faces I would love to share.  I see them everywhere.  It's like God reminds me...don't take life so seriously, just smile.  :-)

Here are a few recent ones:

Most of the time the picture is just as I saw it...this is one of those times.


Love it! This was on the road.  Someone doing patch work did the smiley face then someone came by later and added the teeth.  I had to laugh out loud at this one. This is by far my favorite.



I hope you enjoy the pictures and that they inspire you to keep an eye out for ways God sends a smile.  

Have a blessed day!
PS Please don't copy my photos without asking first.  It is most appreciated.

4 comments:

Debby Ray said...

I love it when that happens. I call them happy accidents! Once I was making a cherry cheesecake for my hubby for Valentine's Day and accidentally dropped a little spoonful of cherry topping on it before I was ready. It was in the shape of a perfect heart! Of course i had to run get my camera, take a pic and then blog about it...LOL!

Debby Ray said...

Dee, I am looking for a "follow" button on your blog...I don't see one :(

A Joyful Chaos said...

That smiley face on the road made me smile!

Blessings~

Homemaker's Heart said...

Hi Joyful Chaos~ Isn't that great! I was stopped in the road taking the picture and just had to laugh out loud.