Thursday, February 02, 2006

Our new Quilt

My dear Husband and I picked out this quilt last weekend. I love the colors: antique greens, pinks and tan. We had to buy a new bed a couple months ago and upgraded to a King size. Since our old quilt was a queen size and didn't quite fit, we chose to change the colors. God put us in the right place and the right time, there was only 1 and it was a great deal! The new colors give the room a much warmer look. Now for fabric to make curtains.

~Homemakersheart

3 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

King size beds are the greatest!

Lulu said...

thats beautiful...i love it...

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Very pretty quilt, I love the colours. Colours are very important to me, I have to feel in harmony with them otherwise I can actually feel quite jangled by them. The colours you have chosen are just quite beautiful for a bedroom. Marion