Thursday, August 31, 2006

Exciting News


My dear husband and I have discussed the idea of me getting back to blogging. God showed me I had some lessons to learn regarding time and getting lost in to many others' blogs. This took me away from my husband, our home and our family. It also took my focus off of God and what he has planned for me.

For now my posts will be sporatic since I have been working on developing a crafting business for a few weeks. I continue to have many people request these little Angel bears I make from polymer clay (boys and girls). So right now I am focused on filling current orders. I plan to revamp my blog and center it around God, family, homesteading, and natural health. Please pop in now and then I would love to hear from you.

May God bless you with His Grace and Mercy today.
~Dee

1 comment:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Dee,
SO glad to see you are baqck! Sporadic Dee is better than no Dee at all!!!!
Come check out my 'pretty new dress" blog! A friends hubby jazzed it all up for me!