Monday, January 21, 2008

Static cling or dry air?

We have been busy, no, I have been busy taking advantage of Chris' free time before classes started this past week. So I haven't been posting our events and how God is working in our lives.


The weather here in eastern Ohio is the coldest I've been in, and our dogs. So you be the judge: Is is static cling or dry air? or both?



She is so innocent it's precious. I was laughing hysterically when I walked around from the kitchen and saw Sasha just standing there. What a hoot! God had a great sense of humor when he created the dry air.

Hence, I bought a Vornado humidifier for our house. I know, a tad on the expensive side but from all the comments and reviews, this one is the most cost effective in the long run. Now, I thank God for helping us create humidifier's.

~God's peace be with you

Dee

No comments: