Saturday, February 07, 2009

New Camera!!

This is my new Canon xs Rebel, I feel like a kid in a candy shop!

Yippee!! Yippee!!

I went to Circuit City's closeout sale and the camera I had my eye on a few weeks ago was on sale (praise God)...and it was the last one, the display model, so I got an extra savings. AND I AM LOVIN' IT!! God is so good.

Now if I could just figure out how to use the dern thing LOL. Oh the pictures it is producing. I can't even begin to describe.

As I get used to it I will be posting, just wait and see.

This camera means so much to me sometimes I just carry it with me, just because. The night I got it we went to dinner and it sat right in front of me...never with in reach of C (how do you make that little sound when you are being sneaky or ornry, well imagine that here.)

Now if I can just figure out a way to carry it with me all the time, and my purse, and my water, and whatever else needs to go with me for that moment. Because don't you know. The very moment I leave without my camera, there is something amazingly beautiful that I spot, and this beautiful fandangled gadit is at home!

Any suggestion from those who carry theirs?

Oh the place's I'll go, .

God's peace,
Dee


2 comments:

SusanD said...

Hey Sis, Where are all the photos from that fabulous new camera???? Love you!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! I got one a few years ago and it hasn't left my hands since :) Enjoy capturing every little thing you can!