Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Birthday gift

It was so exciting! I have always wanted to go for a sleigh ride.  This year for my birthday that was my one wish.



It was beautiful.  The driver was more chatty than I expected, but I took that as the Lord giving me an opportunity to enjoy conversation too.  

IT WAS SOO COLD! I had a blanket under the wool one pictured and snow boots on.  C went back to the car to get my pink knit hat from my emergency car kit, that made a huge difference.

The best part, the clydesdales had jingle bells on them!

We drove all around the lake and then some. The lake was frozen solid, almost like me.

But quite, and amazing.  

We had cloudy days leading up to the day choose.  I prayed all night and morning, please God, let the sun come out when we are there.

Guess what!? The sun was out, just over the ranch area we were at.  Thank you God!

It was a lovely birthday gift.



No comments: