Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sunday Supper


Last Sunday Danielle brought a few friends for supper. I enjoyed everyone's company and most of all, providing a homecooked meal for college students. No one is dating anyone here, they are all friends. How cool is that! A "bene" I get is the hugs when they leave.

For supper we had Rotisserie chicken (organic) with Lemon Pepper seasoning, oven roasted, chopped red potatoes and organic sweet potatoes seasoned with Butt Rub, steamed broccoli with bacon, rolls and to top it off they got to have Dutch apple pie a'la mode. I had my tastey walnut cookies and tea.

It was good to hear "oh my stomach is so full." Thanksgiving is next. I'm excited.

1 comment:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

There is nothing like the satisfied moans from the kids after they've eaten a healthy, home-cooked meal!