Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tagged

I had been tagged a couple weeks ago by my sister SusanD but Christmas and birthday took precedence over my time. Sorry Susan!

But alas, I am getting the opportunity to play the game and tag others so here goes:

7 Unusual things about me:

1. I love to be outdoors, especially at 5 am..alone with God.
2. I wear boots (Ropers) all the time, unless we've had snow..then I break out the fur lined Merrel's.
3. I enjoy making things and giving it to someone anonymously.
4. I am taking a photography class this semester.
5. I have raised 2 step-daughters for the past 17 years.
6. My soul is comforted by the hug of a horse or dog.
7. I dream of having a home with a bit of land for a few animals.

Ok so here's who I'm tagging - Susan , Rhee , Cyn , Ang , http://prairieportraits.blogspot.com/ , that's it for now...breakfast is ready. Priorities ya know!


So for the blogs I tagged, here's how you play the game:
1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 other bloggers and let them know.


God's peace,
Dee

No comments: