Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Peeking through


Well, hello there!
It has been a while since I have posted on here.  I am walking through transitions and lifestyle changes due to battling and overcoming some health issues.  It's a slow process, but thanks be to God,  it is working.

As He has reminded me in my prayer time, do my part and let Him do His.

I love that.  It's also easy to forget.   Day to day events, and when I start feeling better, well,  the wish list and to do list seem to quickly drown out His sweet soft voice.

Once again, I am learning to pick myself up, dust myself off, rest and enjoy the process.

I hope to post here more regularly.  If you read it, great, I hope it encourages you or God touches your heart in some way.  If not, well, that's ok too.

There is much to much intake from the internet these days, and social media in general.  (Don't get me started on that! I have quite a soap box for it.)  My posts are truly just my place to write what's going on here in our little town in southern Colorado and in our home.

It's simple, just the way I strive to be.  Though I am know to complicate even the simplest of things, makes life fun!  My husband often rolls his eyes and lovingly reminds me of Keep It Simple.

I try.

Doesn't always happen.

Todays picture is of a little bird in a side window by my stove.  He peeks out each morning to say Hello and brings a smile to my face.  My heart is lifted and I start to listen to the birds singing outside.  Such a gift.

Take time to listen to the birds.  Their song is LOUD in the morning as the sun is coming up.  Then you may hear little chirps through the day and as the day winds down the birds, in their sweet way, quite down too.  A gentle reminder of how we should live.  The rhythm of the day.

Christ's peace be with you.

No comments: