Friday, October 06, 2006

Rummage Sale

This morning we went to a Women's Club rummage sale. Check out our treasure's..




The shirts, scarfs, and jewerly are Danielle's treasures, the vintage apron, gloves, lamp and pillow case are my treasures. The gloves were 25 cents each, one pair is leather, the long one's have pearl buttons. My hands are always cold so I wear gloves a lot, usually black gloves liners or knit gloves. These will be much prettier, especially in church. How fun it was to spend time together. Well, lunch time now.

I wish you God's peace.

~Dee

1 comment:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Apron is awesome, as is the rest of your treasures! I am a sucker for an apron! Have one on, even as I type! Put it on in the morning, and take it off when I have to leave the house. Otherwise, it's like second skin!