Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tuesday's Tip

Today I'm posting a Tuesday's tip. I am going to try to do this each week. Something useful, hopefully. Please let me know if it helps you.

Dee's "Kill A Cold Drink"

1 mug of hot water
1 freshly pressed garlic clove (powder or jar doesn't work)
less than 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper (just a sprinkle)
1 tsp honey
Mix in cup. Garlic will float so it should be stirred as you drink it.
____________________________________________________

I've used this for the past couple years and no one in my family has gotten a cold or the flu. If it's used the first day or two of feeling yucky, one will do it. If the cold has been around for a few days you may need to do one a day for two or three days.

I have many people testify this works, even hubbies who turned up their nose and said "what is Dee trying to do kill ME!?" LOL

I just laugh and say, trust me it works. The warm water helps everything absorb easier, the garlic is antifungal/antivirus, the cayenne is to open things up and will clear sinus', the honey is for good measure so it is tastey to drink. PLEASE DON"T CHEW THE GARLIC, just swallow it down the hatch. That's my tip.

Good health to you,

Dee

1 comment:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Could also be called "kill a kiss"!!!