Monday, January 18, 2010

Icey Waterfall

Were we live is right along the Ohio River and to travel anywhere north or south we have to take the highway along the river. We are blessed to see the most amazing things like this:

Look closely, the color is from the minerals in the rocks. How cool is that! Each year I have seen this (All 3 years now) and as the season progresses the colors get richer. I hope to catch it about March, it's a dark amber color. It's fascinating to me how God can create such beauty, even in the cold. It gives me something to ponder on rather than the thought of how cold I am.

And this:

This one is farther up. It's so beautiful.

Peace of Christ,

Dee

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

How wonderful to be able to see that every year. God's creation is always something to behold.

FlowerLady